Dr. Samuel Klein is a board-certified and licensed general dentist, serving the Boca Raton, Delray Beach, and Deerfield Beach, Florida communities for over 28 years.
Education and Continuing Education
- Undergraduate Degree in Psychology, Cum Laude – Queens College of the City University of New York, 1981
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Medical College of Virginia, School of Dentistry, Richmond Virginia, 1985
- General Practice Residency – University Hospital of Jacksonville, 1986
Dr. Klein has taken many hundreds of hours of dental continuing education in all phases of dentistry. After completing his dental degree, Dr. Klein completed externships at the University Hospital of Jacksonville and Mount Sinai Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio. His work experience has included working in the outpatient clinic at Booth Memorial Medical Center in New York City, and as an associate in Sunrise, Florida. He has practiced in the same location in Boca Raton since 1986.
- Awarded by Colgate Dental Health Education Advisory Board, 1989
- General Laser Practice Certification, 2002
- Voted Best Dentist in Palm Beach County by Sun Sentinel Shalom Magazine, 2011
- South Florida Best of Everything, Nominated for Best Dentistry, 2014
- Included in “Guide to Americas Top Dentists” by Consumers Research Council of America, 2014
- 2014 South Florida Best of Everything, Nominated for Best Dentistry
- 2014 Included in “Guide to Americas Top Dentists” by Consumers Research Council of America
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Atlantic Coast Dental Association
- Florida Academy of General Dentistry
- Dental Society of the State of New York
- Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity
Dr. Klein spends his free time swimming, boating, and snorkeling.